Future News Worldwide 2017
Deadline: 28th February 2017
How to apply
If you’re a student who’s passionate about journalism then this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss and the British Council wants to hear from you. Whether you’re a writer, blogger, vlogger, photographer, radio journalist or work in any other kind of media you can apply for a place at Future News Worldwide 2017 as long as you meet all of the eligibility requirements below.
To apply for a place at Future News Worldwide 2017 you must be:
- Aged 18-25 on 1st July 2017
- A registered university undergraduate student (or have graduated within the last year)
- Dedicated to a career in journalism, in any form
- Able to travel to the UK for the conference on 6th and 7th July 2017
- A native speaker of English OR be able to speak English at the equivalent level of IELTS level 6.5 (a formal qualification is not required, just the ability to speak at this level)
PLEASE NOTE: shortlisted applicants for a place at the conference you will be required to provide a certificate of enrollment evidencing your student status.
Applications close: 28th February 2017
All answers must be submitted via the online application form. If you experience any technical difficulties please contact us: FutureNewsWorldwide@britishcouncil.org.
Important! Please ensure you read and understand the Terms and Conditions and Competition Rules before starting your application
For further application questions click here