This programme offers scholarships for suitably qualified individuals to pursue a research master’s or PhD (either traditional or structured), in any discipline, at eligible higher education institutions in Ireland. In addition, a number of targeted scholarships are offered in collaboration with our strategic funding partners.
- a stipend of €16,000 per annum
- a contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum
Potential applicants should read the 2018 Terms and Conditions carefully to ascertain whether or not they are eligible to apply. Indicative versions of the applicant, supervisor and referee forms are provided for information purposes only. All participants must create and submit their forms via the online system.
|FAQ deadline||25 October 2017|
|Applicant deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 1 November 2017|
|Supervisor and referee deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 8 November 2017|
|Research office endorsement deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 15 November 2017|
|Call outcome||End of March 2018|
|Scholarship start date||1 October 2018|
- Please note that the timings provided here are indicative and may be subject to change.
- If you do not find the answer to your query in the call documentation, you should contact the research office in your proposed institution which will provide information and clarification on the call. Research offices can send any queries they are unable to clarify to email@example.com
Check out the FAQs
Visit webpage here