Deadline-October 1 2017
The #United4Food campaign and Sound Sultan Launches Creative Mind Competition For Nigerian Students. They seeks to engage and empower youths in the advocacy for food security using the power of creativity and social media. You can call them food security ninjas.
They have three messages we want to pass across to people. They need you, to use that healthy dose of creativity to represent these themes visually and make people go awww at the sight of the magic you have created.
- You are an undergraduate in a Nigerian University
- You have an established social media presence with an active following
- You have an out-of-this world creative mind
- You are passionate about food security
- Winner gets Scholarship worth N250,000 and a laptop
- 1st runner up gets scholarships worth N150,000 and a tablet
- 2nd runner u gets scholarship worth N100,000 and a smart phone
Take a Photo, Design Graphics or upload a Video(Not more than 30 Sec) talking about one of the Themes.
– Put your mouth where your Food is: SpeakUp for Farmers
– Right2Food na Right2LIFE: a Hungry Man na Angry Man
– More Money to Farmers, More FOOD on the TABLE. Lets Walk the Talk.
Upload on your social media platform using #United4Food.
Submit your details u4f.hedang.org
Visit webpage for more information here