Application Deadline: May 13, 2018.
Are you creative and passionate about the media landscape and data-driven business models? Then take your chance: Get to meet members of the Executive Board and other top international leaders. TMB is looking for talents with an entrepreneurial, innovative mindset to take part in Talent Meets Bertelsmann (TMB) 2018. Applicants will participate in demanding workshops, working hand in hand with experienced entrepreneurs on key business ideas, which will be evaluated by a jury composed of Bertelsmann’s Executive Board members.
- Bachelor, Master, MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of economics, humanities, media management or business informatics with a keen interest in data science
- Talents who are experienced in developing creative and innovative business models and fascinated by cutting-edge digital trends
- Participants with a demonstrated affinity for media and data projects conducted outside of a school or university contextStudents or graduates with an above-average academic performance as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- People with strong communication skills who are fluent in written and spoken English
- TMB will conver the cost of each participant’s hotel room for two nights (July 2 to July 4, 2018), as well as travel expenses up to 300 EUR for students from European schools and up to 500 EUR for studentts from nin-European schools.
- All participants are invited to join a closed Facebook group so that they can get to know one anoter in advance of he event.
- There will be attractive prizes for the best idea and design The winning teams can look forward to Bertelsmann – related city trips.
How to Apply:
- The application period starts on March 26, 2018. Send us a written application in English telling us about yourself and your goals.
- Let TMB know why you want to participate in the data edition of Talent Meets Bertelsmann.
- Your resume should clearly indicate that you are fascinated by media as well as data, and your motivation letter should explain why you are eager to pursue entrepreneurial challenges.
- Please attach any certificates attesting to your proficiency in English if available.
- Learn more about the application process in our FAQ.