Deadline for application: June 15, 2018
In 2019, INHA creates three three-month scholarships specifically for art history researchers from the following regions: Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East, India and South-East Asia, for their to carry out research requiring the consultation of Parisian funds and the establishment of contacts with specialized researchers in their field. Priority will be given to confirmed art history researchers, whether they are affiliated with an institution or independent.
Interested researchers should contact the department director and / or scientific advisor in charge of the relevant research area for their research and at the same time upload their application via the link below.
Proposals will be reviewed by the Director and Scientific Advisers of the Department of Studies and Research. The main selection criterion is the excellence of the project, but will also be taken into account, without exclusion, the following elements:
- the expertise brought to the programs of the INHA,
- the possibility of collaborations with the researchers of the INHA,
- the valorization of the archives and primary resources of the library,
- the scientific contribution to one of the eight research areas.
- This scholarship includes support for accommodation , travel and the payment of a monthly scholarship of 1300 € .
- INHA will provide a workstation, a reserved space for the library and access to computer and documentary resources offered by the documentation service.
Complete online form
Composition of the application file
- a curriculum vitae with the list of publications already published (or confirmed by the publisher)
- a research project
- a cover letter
Visit webpage for more information here